Have you ever heard of virtual manufacturing before? It’s truly a unique concept that was launched back in the 1970s and is currently being used by businesses worldwide to cut costs on product production.
What is it?
Virtual Manufacturing is the evolution of producing goods using technology in a way that creates structure, observes behavior, and enhances theory and practice without using actual objects. To clarify, a VM system doesn’t produce materials or physical products, but it can produce information about them in a way that’s almost lifelike. It’s an integrated computer-based model which represents the physical and logical aspects of a product in a calculated manufacturing system.
That’s a lot to take in. So here’s the simple version…
Virtual Manufacturing is the easiest and most cost-efficient way to create a product in a virtual system without using solid materials so that you don’t waste materials and are able to conserve your resources.
Why does this matter to you?
Iconn has the resources to help you create your products with our in-dashboard tools that can benefit you in many ways so you don’t keep experimenting with product ideas and wasting money on unproven methods.
Some of the many benefits of VM are…
- Minimizing the time it takes to take your product to the market.
- Lowering manufacturing costs.
- Limiting the number of physical prototype models.
- Improving quality and elevating standards.
- Optimizing the design of products and processes.
- Evaluating several production scenarios simultaneously.
- Reducing material waste and energy which in turn reduces your environmental impact..
- Lowering additional expenses.
- Streamlining your production process.
If you want to manufacture a product, we can help you produce it with our virtual manufacturing integrated system.
We will guide you through the process of getting your product to market within a short time frame step-by-step. This will enable you to see your vision come to life in a low-cost and efficient way.
To learn how this revolutionary method works and how you can get started with improving your production system, contact one of our expert tech analysts and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH US FOR A MEETING