Environmental Commitment (RoHS)
iConn Inc. management, staff and operators worldwide are committed to minimizing our environmental impact.
This commitment starts with legal and environmental compliance and seeks to go further. iConn seeks to continuously improve our environmental performance by:
- Constantly evaluating operations, products and services to ensure that they are designed, manufactured and delivered with minimum effect to our air, land and water
- Reducing toxic emissions through design, selection, implementation and use of materials, packaging and transportation.
- Promoting and rewarding recycling internally and among customers and suppliers
- Sourcing and promoting a product range that minimizes the environmental impact of production and distribution
- Meeting or exceeding all environmental legislation that relates to the Company
- Complying with, measuring, and monitoring iConn and its partner operations against accredited programs such as RoHS and Deca-BDE
We believe that it is our duty to care for the environment. Our aim is to expand our business activities with suppliers and partners who share our commitment to conservation and promote environmentally-friendly operations, products, and materials.